Thursday 5 May 2011

For the love of Stories

As the blog description points out - it was never the "plan" to become a photographer, but I've discovered that pictures really do tell a thousand words! Fittingly so, as I'm not a man of many words.


So, this blog will be more visually appealing then words ever could be, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy capturing these stories.


As an introduction, here're a few of my favourite pictures - taken in a rural village of Kenya. To me, it demonstrates the everyday truth of African children and families.






I am photographer, videographer and family man. I do weddings, children's parties, corporates, anything! More importantly, I do life - my camera always at my side.


Lwazi Mhlanga

3 comments:

  1. lovely pics, love the stories-the plight of women and children, i think you onto something, don't stop, you could even open a photo gallery one day, people pay lots of money for photographs like these. Even do soe in black and white.Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is great baba, we must do business no doubt.

    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  3. hand shot of that african woman,thats a million dollar shot

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
If you like, follow the blog and find us on facebook (Lwazi Mhlanga Photography) and twitter (lwazitalks) too.