Monday 22 August 2011

Nqo & Steph wedding

The Count Down was finally coming to an end and two days before their wedding I travelled to Zimbabwe, Bulawayo to photograph the wedding of Nqo and Steph. This was the first wedding of a long chain of weddings in August and September and I made sure I enjoy myself!
Nqobile and I have been great friends since school and we have shared a lot of Good times, to be able to be there telling the story of his wedding day was a great privilege for me.
Well done! Nqo is now a Man!











www.lwaziphotography.co.za
Lwazi Mhlanga
skype: li-talks
i remain saved

Thanks for checking in!

8 comments:

  1. you are indeed the best photographer i have known. i must book you for my wedding!! Ta..Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best wedding i have ever attended! Steph Ka Moyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics esp the one in black and white. cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these pics are mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful couple, awesome pics. Ge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shot of the shoe..eish, nice l remember that one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feels like it was yesterday!!! love it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
If you like, follow the blog and find us on facebook (Lwazi Mhlanga Photography) and twitter (lwazitalks) too.