Monday 23 January 2012

Tanyanyiwa Family

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of photographing the Tanyanyiwa family.
I enjoy photographing families and I loved photographing this family in particular. It's always encouraging when people are excited about a shoot and equally excited to get their pics. This makes me feel like I’m doing something really special. Here are some of my favorite images from the shoot.











Thanks for checking in:
click here to check out Pastor Tanyanyiwa's blog.

4 comments:

  1. what a way to start the year mhlanga this is too great joy, im loving your work bro. you must come do mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindie Matshaba-Moyo25 January 2012 at 02:33

    Wow your work is amazing!! I loved the Tanyanyiwa pics.... lovely
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
If you like, follow the blog and find us on facebook (Lwazi Mhlanga Photography) and twitter (lwazitalks) too.